Administrative Services Manager
Tomato Produce. provides one stop shop for organic produced fruits and vegetables delivered straight from the farm to right at the customers’ doorstep. It also provides procurement management services for restaurants, digitizes the supply chain from the source at the lowest cost, and places orders, warehousing, logistics, and financial management from a higher level
We are now looking for an experienced Administrative Services Manager to help with our business needs.
- Be responsible for supervising and managing the personnel, payroll, supply requisitioning, and other administrative activities.
- Supervise the daily processing of payroll, personnel, and other administrative documents.
- Form and maintain effective relationships with peers, subordinates, management, and other Regional Census Center employees.
- Identify and resolve problems and clearly communicate the action associated with the encountered problems.
- Prepare, review, and analyze staffing and payroll reports and assure the administrative operations are conducted within prescribed time schedules.
- Oversee payroll and personnel activities, helps maintain the flow and quality of work to meet deadlines.
- Request the approval of supply and material equipment as needed to ensure continuity of office operations.
- Assist in setting up and closing the office, assuring minimal waste of excess supplies and equipment.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- College diploma in business administration, commerce or economics or related fields.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- 6+ years in a management role with a proven track record of leading a team to success.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized.
- $72,800 to $81,900 per annually (35 hours per week; permanent full-time)
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage
10 Melford Dr, Scarborough, ON, M1B 2G1
Date Posted: October 8, 2021
Closing Date: November 7, 2021
How to Apply
Please send your resume and job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Company legal name: JK Canada Trading Inc.
Operating name: Tomato Produce
Permanent Full-time positionn
$36-$38 per hour
Working hours: approximately 40 hours per week
Work Location: Unit 16, 10 Melford Dr, Scarborough, ON M1B 2G1
Business Phone: 647-493-7478
Website: www.tomatoproduce.com; email@example.com
About the job– Warehouse Manager
TOMATO PRODUCE is a Canadian wholesale company. TOMATO PRODUCE present one of the largest and most exclusive food product category selections to be found under a single roof. TOMATO PRODUCE is known for carrying top-quality national and regional brands, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to grow with our team. This role will be responsible for the complete day to day operations of our warehouse in Scarborough, Ontario. If you take a creative approach to problem solving, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the skills to motivate and lead a team, then we’re looking for you to be our Warehouse Manager!
- Manage daily operational activities of the warehouse, including orders, shipments, delivery, receiving and unloading;
- Properly store and keep statistical records of numbers of internal warehouse products;
- Maintain cooperative relations with multiple vendors and handle the work communication on pricing, products quantity, quality, etc.;
- Effectively communicate with productions, sales, customer service and other departmental colleagues, to ensure a proper coordination and normal operation;
- Direct the inspection and maintenance of warehouse and storage equipment;
- Develop capital plan for warehouse and manage the budget;
- Hire, assign jobs to warehouse workers, and train them to properly execute warehouse duties.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or above
- 5+ years of management experience with in-depth knowledge of warehousing
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal and external partners, involve different functional teams and departments, and vendors.
- Competency in organizing warehouse statistical reports and keeping track of the inventory.
- Proficient in MS Office or other warehouse management software.
- Familiar with warehouse maintenance and the health and safety workplace standards.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability to handle warehouse problems.